Insert standard: “Oh I don’t post enough” post here. Seriously, i believe I have 2 readers other than myself. (Hi Doug! Hi Molly!) (i just set myself up for disappointment, maybe its less than two)
I thought I would fall back to my dastardly plan of re-posting old stuff from the “geeky” tag from my livejournal, but what I found there was: a whole bunch of started projects with nothing finished. Not worthy of posting. A few cool pictures..
In other news, my wife thinks I might be somewhat ADD-ish. Her diagnosis was on the basis of opened cabinets I left behind after working in the kitchen for even a small amount of time. I disagreed with her at the time. However, given the previous paragraph, that might be true.
Given all three previous paragraphs, I should refrain from starting yet another thread that I might or might not finish, so I won’t talk about what my plans for this blog are.
So all I can leave behind, then, is something like this:
a. Save Points
When I play a computer game that has Load and Save points.. the first 10-15 minutes back in reality.. I feel strangely out of touch.. imagining that life had load and save points and being utterly surprised that it does not.
b. Snot Funny
Sinus Infections have re-upped my anti-snottery artillery.
- Throat Coat to remove itchy ickyness so i can swallow again. Add Honey as needed.
- Because water doesn’t go down well, heat it up, add honey, then it goes down fine.
- Neti-pot. for washing the gunk out of sinus cavities. Makes your cat look at me funny, as I kneel over the bath tub. There are other tricks to this trade, but they’re kinda gross.
- Salt water gargle. Mouthwash gargle. I have not tried Vodka gargle.
- Stuff gunked up? Cayenne pepper + lemon tea! Heavy on cayenne.
- Vicks Vapor Rub! I’m never too sure if its a de-gunker or a runny-snot-dryer. I think i use it as both? And a throat-soother.
- DayQuil and/or NyQuil. Take with food to avoid upset stomach.
One thought on “Snot Funny”
Hi Sunny, I am still reading, so keep posting.