Wow. I didn’t post at all in October. Things I could have posted about, in no particular order:
- My Birthday Present — Android Tablet in my car — configuration, usage
- Trip to Las Vegas — 360 video
- Segmenting work into Interruptible vs Focus vs People.
- Further experiments in remembering every project I ever worked on and classifying them in various ways.
- How much I’m liking how my workplace is developing.
- Water leaks
- Trip to Morgantown – 360 video of PRT.
- Stranger Things
- Running in Teslagear shoes — did a 5k in them!
- Diagnosing, analyzing, and processing old emotional pain
But yeah, … its been crazy, and I haven’t had the bandwidth to do a proper post.
I did, however, update the … tagline? second line? of my blog. Having watched Stranger Things Season 1, I really liked Dustin’s Line: “Why Are you Keeping This Curiosity Door Locked!” … so yeah, inspired.
More time in the future. Lots of things I could write posts on. Later!